At Emblem, we only use shipping companies that specialize in the delivery of fine furniture. That means your order will be handled professionally and with care throughout its entire journey. Wondering what else to expect once you place your order?
1) Congrats! You've placed your order! Our team will begin the production process right away.
2) Your furniture is built. Thanks to the stocked, commercial-grade materials at our California factory, we'll complete your furniture order in three weeks or less.
3) Your furniture ships. We'll schedule the pick-up with our selected carrier and send your furniture on its way!
4) Delivery is scheduled. Within 24 hours of your furniture leaving our factory, you'll receive a phone call to set up a date for your final delivery. Depending upon where your furniture is being delivered, this date will be 2-4 weeks away. Since we ship from California, our West Coast and Southwest neighbors will enjoy slightly quicker timelines for shipping than our East Coast customers. Also, larger urban areas will enjoy quicker timelines than more rural addresses.
5) Delivery is confirmed. The day before your delivery is scheduled, you'll recieve a phone call to confirm and to set up a 4-hour delivery window. These delivery windows are typically Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8am-5pm.
6) Your furniture is delivered! If you chose our standard business shipping service (threshold or dock-to-dock), your furniture will be delivered to the first available covered area of your delivery address. This could be a front porch or just inside your front door. If you chose white glove service, our delivery professionals will carry your furniture to the room of your choice and dispose of all packaging materials.
We are unable to ship to US territories, Alaska, Hawaii, islands within the continental US, PO boxes, APO/FPO addresses and locations outside of the US. Overnight and express delivery options are also unavailable.
Some zip codes in the US are outside our regular service area and will require specialty shipping. If your address is in one of these zones, you'll either see an additional $100 specialty shipping charge, or instructions to contact Emblem for a shipping quote. These zones also require longer freight timelines.
Upon receipt of your furniture, please inspect packaging. You may reject your delivery if you see noticeable damage. After unwrapping your furniture if you find any evidence of shipping damage, please call or email Emblem right away so we can help! Please note that shipping damage must be noted and reported within 14 days of delivery.
If you are unhappy with your purchase during your first 14 days of use, you may return your items to Emblem in new condition for a full refund. Please call or email us so we may arrange for pick-up of your item and process your return.
We stand behind our products with a 5-year manufacturing warranty and maintenance plan.